TSStart is a complete compact coolant heater running in thermosiphon principle.
Our characteristic offer
- Power : 500 – 1000 – 1500 – 2000 Watts.
- Tension : 220 – 240 Volts – 50/60 Hz. (Option : 110,… Volts)
- Temperature range : 30-45°C., standard (Option on request).
- Water inlet and outlet: 5/8 ” – 15 mm.
- No direct contact between fluid and heating elements.
- The power decreases automatically and proportionally as a result of the engine temperature rise in order to achieve an ideal minimum temperature to maintain power.
- Power is dissipated according to ambient temperature, fluid temperature and flow rate.
- Easy to install, horizontal or vertical, on a wide variety of engines, use
- Insensitive to vibration
- Manual bleed valve.
- Safety thermostat 105 °C., with automatic reset
- Regulation thermostat with fixed setpoint
- Weight : 1.5 Kg.
- 4 anti-vibrations pads – M6
- 2 fixing brackets with screws – M8 (Screws, nuts, washers)